Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube video promotion and GDN placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I'm kinda new to the advertiser community so I hope this question won't give you any bad experience regarding newcomers.Id like to ask that as I see there's an option for Youtube video to be promoted in Google Display Network so from what I understand video would be displayed within the video streaming in these publisher videos ? 

For example I can choose to target some big online news website as manual placement but also I note that those publishers got different video player platforms. So as long as they are GDN partners and I could choose them then my video would be display regardless the differences between video player platforms ?

I hope to have your help since **bleep** would significantly affect my campaign. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Long N
December 2015

Re: Youtube video promotion and GDN placements

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Long N,

As those publishers are a part of GDN and offer trueview ads within their video content, the player doesn't matter.
Though it may appear slightly different but if its a part of GDN then the ad will definitely appear for supported file formats.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Youtube video promotion and GDN placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your dedication to respond to my question.

Long