AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Your product or service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

This is my very first time to post in here and I hope someone would be able to help me.

I am not sure if this is the right post, if not, please let me know where best to post this.

I have this list of For Google Keyword Planner Tool spreadsheet with 801 rows that I need to input in the Your product or service box one by one and click ADD ALL.

Is there a way that I could put all 801 in the box at one time? Like putting a separator to distinguish each row, e.g., comma or semi colon or something. I am asking this because I would like to find a way if there is a workaround that I do not need to input them one by one which would really take a lot of time. Putting one keyword click get ideas then click Add All, meaning, Id have to do this 3 steps 801 times. I hope experts can shed some light and help me.

Thanks.

Patrick

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Patrick A
November 2015

Re: Your product or service

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
When I do it, I just paste them in using a carriage return (new line) as the separator. So just copy and paste from Excel.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Patrick
You'd need to use regular AdWords (not express) to be able to do this. Express is deliberately over simplified to enable quick and basic setup. If you want more control the likes if which you're asking for, you'll need to switch.

Dave

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. May I clarify which separator I can use or most appropriate?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Patrick A
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
When I do it, I just paste them in using a carriage return (new line) as the separator. So just copy and paste from Excel.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are amazing Dave! Kudos and thank you!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Thanks Patrick!
Let me know if you've got any further questions.

Your product or service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THAKS ALL WE JUST JOIN