Guide Me
star_border

Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Experts,

I believe i am going through a problem which was mentioned before in this community.

As in the Subject, My ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen.

2 Points so far doesn't make sense to me. Th first one that the location which i have chosen is within google location drop list. so why i can't see my ads in the location i have set.

Second point, I have similar settings in many eCommerce websites i am managing. Why i didn't see this issue before. This is the very first time since 4 years experience in the field.

I have tried all the solutions mentioned here in the community and i didn't the needed optimization but without any good results.

If any one can afford a logical explanation to this issue i would be thankful.

Thanks so much guys

Captures.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Hossam H,

Might be the Location Options Advanced settings for your campaign is set to:

Target: People in my targeted location

For more details, I would recommend to go through the hyperlink What can I do?(shown in screenshot)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
May you please tell me how would that option affect my ads not to be shown?

Re: Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Location Options Advanced settings-

Target

People in, searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location: Your ad can appear for anyone who is likely to be physically located in your targeted location. Your ad can also appear for anyone who shows interest in your targeted location. People can show interest through terms used in their searches, content that they view online, if they were recently in a location, or other methods.

People in my targeted location: Your ad can appear to people who are likely to be physically located in your targeted location, even if they show interest in other locations.

People searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location: Your ad can appear for anyone who shows interest in your targeted location. People can show interest through terms used in their searches, content that they view online, if they were recently in a location, or other methods.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’