AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Your ad is not being shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have only one campaign and than also it shows Your ad is not being shown for this keyword because there may be other ads within your account that are ranked higher and have similar keywords. 

i have checked there is only one add

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your ad is not being shown

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi There.

Here is more info on the topic. Look under the 'Exception to preferences' section for specifics on what you are experiencing.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2756257?hl=en

Essentially you either have the same keyword in a different adgroup or one that is similar to your keyword in question. If you do they are competing with each other so Google will show the higher ranked (and lower cost) keyword. If I recall correctly you can hover over the bubble by the messaging and there should be a popup that shares more detail onthe other adgroup and Keyword that is competing with your keyword that is not serving.

Hope that helps,
Kim

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'