2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi guys. so i recently created a youtube ad campaign. i used a 15 seconds video for in-stream ads and use targeting based on age. my daily budget was 28$ but when i checked after around 16-17 hours my cost spent was around 0.05$ and the impressions were hardly 15-16. i faced this issue on another brand as well. can someone help please?

YouTube ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys. so i recently created a youtube ad campaign. i used a 15 seconds video for in-stream ads and use targeting based on age. my daily budget was 28$ but when i checked after around 16-17 hours my cost spent was around 0.05$ and the impressions were hardly 15-16. i faced this issue on another brand as well. can someone help please?

YouTube ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Usman

Usually, it takes about 24 hours for a Youtube Campaign to completely start firing. It usually starts off slow and after 24 hours, it starts picking up the pace.

If it still doesn't happen after max 48 hours, you would then need to go check your targeting since you may be limiting users but opting into certain targeting. Also the Max CPVs you set might be too low as your region could be more competitive.

You could start a test by keeping your targeting open to all with a limited budget to see what happens.