AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Wishlist - my dream conversion report!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I track conversions in my AdWords campaigns but as you know, conversion data lags a couple of days behind so I can't see conversions for yesterday or today.

I frequently change my bids which alters the position and mix of my keywords, so a new keyword may rise up the list, or an old one may sink further down. What would be really useful for me would be to be able to see the historic conversion rate for keywords that are accruing clicks today.

At the moment, the only way I can do that is to change the view to "month to date minus 2days" and then search (filter) for that keyword to see how it has been converting. Then I have to switch back to today's view to see the next keyword and repeat the process.

Is there a way to do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Wishlist - my dream conversion report!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

For short, there isn't. However, if you donwload data associated with multiple timeframes to excel you will often times find that you have more options.

Re: Wishlist - my dream conversion report!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

HI timfel,

Why don't you try the "Segments" option in the keywords tab?  Though this won't solve the cumulative performance in a single row but atleast you would have some idea on how the keywords performed after you made a CPC change.

You can provide the time frame you want to analyze the performance and from the "Segments" option (just above the graph), select "Time" -> "Day".  This would give you a breakup of performace for each day.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Nimesh.