AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Will adding a YouTube video to the landing page improve Quality Score?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of the three components of the quality score is the "landing page experience." In addition to making sure the relevant keywords are on the landing page and that it lines up with the ad copy, will adding a relevant YouTube video also help improve the "landing page experience" and increase the quality score?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Will adding a YouTube video to the landing page improve Quality Sc

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Chris,

I don't think that adding a YouTube video to your site will increase your QS, otherwise, everyone would do this.

The landing page experience is more of making Relevant, useful and original content and ease navigation. That said, an YouTube video embedded on page can add a certain value, but inside the role context I guess.

Here you can find everything about it:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Chris D;

The QS predominant component is CTR. Work on your CTR. (The usual methods and  techniques: match types, ad-cop, negative keywords etc,,,)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know this. I'm asking for more information about the vague "landing page experience" portion.