Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Will/How SEO impacts AdWords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am always wondering Will/How SEO impacts AdWords?

If two campaigns, A & B, have the same keywords, the same ads, and the same setting, but they don't have the same landing pages - A campaign has a SEO landing pages, and B campaign doesn't.

A campaign, compared to B campaign, would get higher ranking/position right?

If this is the case, can I say that those SEO websites can easily gain higher position when they are using AdWords (in a correct way of course.)

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

SEO is the wrong paradigm to use for this question.  There is no such thing as "SEO" -- it is an umbrella term for various practices used to enhance the visibility of web pages to search engines.  Some of these methods overlap with SEM, in particular keyword density, but most of them do not. 

Google AdWords is a completely different system than Google organic search.  They are best understood in isolation, as the overlaps are minimal. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Are you trying to find out if you will rank higher organically if you use AdWords in the correct way? The simple answer to that is NO

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But the SEO websites normally rank high, right? Partly because those websites provide good "landing page experiences". And AdWords quality score are constituted by several factors, one of them is landing page experiences. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I didn't mean that AdWords would help SEO XD 

I think that the SEO websites normally rank high, right? Partly because those websites provide good "landing page experiences". And AdWords quality score are constituted by several factors, one of them is landing page experiences.