AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why would my web page dissappear from the organic google listings after adding +1 Like button?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My web page URL: www.gordonlowproducts.co.uk/pondliners.html  always displayed top of page 2 for a search on "pond liner". We even have adwords to help in back links. Then i added the google +1 Like button code to the page and it has now dissapeared from the google search engine all together?? how do i get it back on track??

Any ideas welcome, thanks, Phil.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author phil
September 2015

Re: Why would my web page dissappear from the organic google listings after adding +1 Like button?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello phil,

Welcome to the community.

I think your question might be best suited for the Google Webmaster Help Forum as they cover all things SEO related while this community focuses on everything AdWords related. I know that you have stated that you are running an AdWords account but please note that it has no direct influence on your organic ranking and therefore will not help with regards to obtaining backlinks. 

There still might be members of this community who can help you out however Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author phil
September 2015

Re: Why would my web page dissappear from the organic google listings after adding +1 Like button?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello phil,

Welcome to the community.

I think your question might be best suited for the Google Webmaster Help Forum as they cover all things SEO related while this community focuses on everything AdWords related. I know that you have stated that you are running an AdWords account but please note that it has no direct influence on your organic ranking and therefore will not help with regards to obtaining backlinks. 

There still might be members of this community who can help you out however Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Scott, I will it give it a go over there. cheers, Phil.