Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why not getting any impression ??

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello

I have created a campaign  speciallly for targeting  a Manage Placement on 23rd May. Till date i have not getting any impression in my campaign. When mouse is hover on manage placement speech bubble then this message shown "Due to the quality of your ad or landing page, you are not receiving all available impressions." on all manage placements. I am not understand where i am lacking, can you please suggest what is the problem and How can i rectified it.

Following are my campaign setting :
1. Target Approx. 60 manage placement which i manually search from Goolge.
2. Target only manage placement  not added any keyword.
3. Use automatic bidding option and campaign budget is more then sufficient.
4.Select Network setting ( Specific reach: Show ads only on pages that match all my targeting methods)

Constantly waiting for your reply.

Thanks in Advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Why not getting any impression / Display network/ Placements + Keywords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello kernel; Welcome to our community;

• Add Keywords;
  • Placements AND Keywords AND specific reach, all together, will get your ads to appear ONLY in placements (you picked), that are found relevant by contextual targeting.(both conditions MUST be met)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kernel
September 2015

Re: Why not getting any impression ??

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I agree with Moshe, you need to include keywords along with your placements in order to increase relevancy of the targeting and be sure your ads are appearing on all relevant pages.  If you don't choose keywords then the system doesn't really know what sort of content to target and thus your ads will always say that you aren't appearing for all available impressions.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

1. Are you sure the placements are relevant to content on your landing page?

2. Are you sure the placements which you have chosen actually have enough traffic?

3. You can try with adding some relevant info to your meta or title of landing page (relevant to the placement web pages)

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, every thing is relevant.

i have taken 60 manage placement, can it could be an issue ??
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Why not getting any impression / Display network/ Placements + Keywords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello kernel; Welcome to our community;

• Add Keywords;
  • Placements AND Keywords AND specific reach, all together, will get your ads to appear ONLY in placements (you picked), that are found relevant by contextual targeting.(both conditions MUST be met)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kernel
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I agree with Moshe, you need to include keywords along with your placements in order to increase relevancy of the targeting and be sure your ads are appearing on all relevant pages.  If you don't choose keywords then the system doesn't really know what sort of content to target and thus your ads will always say that you aren't appearing for all available impressions.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Ironically, I have just the opposite issue.

I've created several Campaigns WITH keywords and placements and everything being relevent (specific reach, ads, kw, placements, increasing bids etc) and I'm getting the same message that the OP is getting and no impressions.

I just recently (today) have actually created another Campaign with just Placements.

The message I get for this Campaign is "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria."

Grant it, I just created this one today so I know I need to give it some time but I must admit that it's strange that I get the other message of "Due to the quality of your ad or landing page, you are not receiving all available impressions" with my other campaign of Placements and Key Words yet get the different message with just placements.

**Just an additional thought.  Might it be that we're receiving the wrong (incorrect) error messages from the bubble as we have in the past??

Thanks

RPquest