5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why my leads are not consistant?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

On my AdWords a/c leads are not consistant. I mean, one day its around 9-10 while on the next day it remains only. Please tell me why its happening.

Anand Vishwakarma
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Why my leads are not consistant?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

There is no hard and fast rule on fluctuating leads inside the account. I think it happens and is observed by many advertisers acorss the globe.

In my opinion, best way to work around that would be to identify the days and time when you are getting the most conversions (or leads) and allocate the major amount of Adwords advertising spend so that your budget doesn't get exhausted when it is required the most.

Additionally, you can look at the search terms which are triggering the most of your conversions and try to work aorund them in your account by either introducing them as keywords or the search terms themselves, so that relevancy improves, which might assist in more conversions in near future.

Just few of my thoughts!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To follow on and agree with Pankaj's great answer, I have see fluctuations in leads occur for a multitude of advertisers across a  wide range of industries. Marketing trends can occur not only on a yearly basis but monthly and even weekly too; it's up to you to identify these trends and take action as Pankaj has stated.

It is also important not to forget that we are dealing with human behaviour at the end of the day and there is no certain system to acquire consistency; we can only maximise the potential of generating those leads from the account side, it is down to the consumer of whether they go ahead or not at that specific moment in time.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Scott & Pankaj for explanation. I also see such flactuation regulaly not jus tinterms of leat but in many parameters like CPC, Avg Position, CTR. 

Sometime we have a good CTR ( to say) and one day we notice that it is very down and so many people try to change some metrics in order to get it back without waiting for sometime to see the trend and it sometime spoil the already performing campaing.

So, its better to wait someitme to see if this trend continue else wait & it may be back to its good performance.