AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why my ads stopped getting impressions from a managed placement?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads stopped getting impressions from a managed placement website. It was my best display placement giving me best conversions. Please tell me why its happening?

Though I've increased bid almost double, added some more ad-copies but no impressions at all. Please help me, how could I show my ads on this site again?

Anand Vishwakarma
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why my ads stopped getting impressions from a managed placement?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Avish,

The Community answered you the same in this old thread:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Can-a-placement-website-exclude-my-web-url-if-yes...

Did you by chance make the relevant changes and followed what has been said?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Yes, I've made all relevent changes suggested by you all, but still not getting a single impression. Niether its clear to me that whether my site is blocked or not by the ad publisher Smiley Sad

Anand Vishwakarma

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Pankaj, plz add me back on Google plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/104042408753066785649/

Avish

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@avish, then there might be a possibility that adsense publisher has blocked the domain as Adam said in the old thread addressing the same question.

I could think of one alternative as: use the placement targeting tool to identify more of the placements revolving around your business and similar to where you are actually trying to display your ads. Then add them with high bid and relevant ad copies. Then see if that brings out some results for you because not every ad sense publisher will block the placements Smiley Happy

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pankaj.

I'll do the same you, Neha and Adam suggested.

Is there any limits to have number of placement in an adgroup or I can have limitless?

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Honestly, I didn't find reference inside help center talking about the limit of managed placements per ad group.

But I won't suggest you to add infinite placements per ad group. It's better to go for the quality placements rather than the quantity.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Avish,

I agree with  Pankaj on the limits. I didn't find anything either. And very surprisingly, I have never thought of the limit for placements! Smiley Happy

We handle accounts of big spending clients to with loads of placements and I have never once hit the limit. So, for all practical purposes, you can assume they are unlimited. Smiley Happy

Since you are starting out with Display advertising.. Heres a good link that you could go through:

http://www.google.com/ads/displaynetwork/find-your-audience/targeting-tools.html

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey avish, I think you should follow what has been said above. I keep on adding large placements and didn't find any issues with the limits as such... Kelvin