AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why most of the PPC clicks are bounce compare to organic clicks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As I observed bounce rate of the PPC clicks is more compare to organic clicks. Even though I targeted niche users with respect to my site theme. Can anybody let me know why is it like this?

Regards

Hareesh.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why most of the PPC clicks are bounce compare to organic clicks?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

hello Hareesh,

As you are talking about adwords then please check your keywords and Landing Page
Have you created septate landing page for adwords?

In My experience, I had same situation. I have designed septate landing page with some call to action. Only 1 page is there either user submit form or leave page. So bounce rate was high. But with adwords your main goal is conversion.

IMO, bounce rate is not important in adwords. no matter what's the bounce rate and how much time a user spends on your site. Just focus on ROI or your Goals.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
As suggested by Kandarp, check your keywords and the ad-copy.
Your keywords could be too broad and the ad-copy not "tightly themed" to the keywords. Thus, when users land on the page they don't find what they are searching for.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Kandarp,

I have not created any separate landing page. Keywords targeted and is themed according to the keywords chosen. @least few minutes are required to complete the business goals(sales),am I right? so I think about bounce rate as well. I am not facing the same kind of experience for organic results. For organic results people are spending time beyond expected. Kindly let me know if you have any other thoughts on the same.

Thanks
Hareesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

With regards to keyword and ad copy my ads are fine. Still bounce rate is too high but I am not facing same experience with organic results for the same keywords. Your thoughts are most welcome.

Thanks
Hareesh

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Hareesh,

Maybe these previous discussions on the Community about Bounce Rate will be helpful:

Hope this helps! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Rachel,

Thank you it was really helpful.

Need to work on ACE I guess.

Once again Thanks for your valuable reply

Hareesh