AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why is the cost per conversion increasing?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

Over the past few months our cost and conversions has increased overall, increasing cost per enquiry for my business. I have been continuing to add new campaigns. Currently most of the campaigns are on a enhanced CPC bid and a few are on Manual CPC. However in these past few months the cost per conversion has been increasing slightly, this month increasingly slightly more.

CPC has not increased and CTR seems to be good. What could be the reason in the rise in cost per conversion? Because of this I have tried to change a lot of my campaigns from Enhanced CPC to Manual CPC but I don' think that has made a difference.

We are currently in our busiest season - could competitor increasing bids etc contribute to this? Is it possible for spend and conversion to increase and cause cost per conversion to rise?

Many thanks,

Aqib

Why is the cost per conversion increasing?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aqib,

From what you're saying, it looks as if your competitors have been spending a lot more and/or you have more competitors than previously; does it make sense? Have you been keeping an eye on what your competitors are doing, on a regular basis?

Regards,

Daniel