2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why is Title of Ad NOT what I wrote? why does part of ad get cut off

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm somewhat new to AW- need help optimizing my ads. Would appreciate any help especially that when my ads come up it seems Google Adwords is randomly  putting part up my website url on line one- I don't want that! Thank you everyone!

Why is "New York Printing Solutions, Inc. " on line1 - i didn't write the ad that way

and look at the rest of the ad- it got cut off at the end and doesn't make any sense

Not sure why "$55.71" is there too.

Thank you!! 

LOOK at Ad

1. Postcard Printing in NYC - New York Printing Solutions, Inc.
      $55.71
      Thick 16pt. Offset Printed postcards in NYC. Visit us in Manhattan or order online. Use our Free templates. Postcards of any size 4.
      You've visited this page 5 times. Last visit: 7/16/15

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is Title of Ad NOT what I wrote? why does part of ad get cut

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google Adwords manipulate title for providing great user experience and improve CTR to the ad performance.. "New York Printing Solutions, Inc. " it is H2 of your website and defined as organization mark up of schema. So Google Adwords improve user experience to advertiser.

But I have notice that what is you have mentioned in your question's description "Look at Ad" is organic ranking snippet of Google of you site.. Be honest what do want to ask..

nYC.png

Hope it will help you..

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Steven A;

Is this a dynamic search ad?

Here is a good article, by one of our Raising Stars, about extended headlines:

Extended Ad Headlines: The Fluctuation of Punctuation

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What exact ad copy you are writing?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Steven,

I'm seeing your listing but it's actually the first organic listing (not an ad), like Clal mentioned. See the screengrab,here

Notice that it isn't marked as an ad like the three above it. It looks like all of the information, including the price, is included in your Schema.org tags. I'm not much for SEO help  but if you check out the Webmaster forum, you can probably get some good optimization tips.

Good luck! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks what do you suggest?