AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why i am not Getting Impression on Search Campaign?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

i am running a search campaign.

Quality Score in enough high(7-9) and bidding more then "Est. top page bid" but Still i am not Gettting even a single impression or click.

Can Anyone Suggest me What are the possible causes?

Re: Why i am not Getting Impression on Search Campaign?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shiv B,
Few steps you may follow are...
1. Could you check 'Ad Preview and Diagnosis' if ads are appearing/eligible to appear?
2. Please also check the timezone settings while creating the account and it is in line with the country you are targeting.
3. Check for the keywords status are eligble
4. Check if adgroup is enabled as sometime keywords level it is enabled but the adgroups are paused.
5. Ads are approved and eligible to appear

hope the above steps help you diagnose the problem

regards
animesh

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shiv,

I hope you done the basics correctly.
This may be due to
Low search volume keywords or negative keyword setup.
Check your negative keywords for which search terms you excluded ad to show.
Check your ads are approved or not and also check your ads are live or not with the help of ad preview tool.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards
John Paul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Shiv,

Have you entered your billing info? which payment option have you selected Automatic or Manual.

Pleas note Manual payment method is not working in every country. You have to look here for details (manual section):
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375432?hl=en&ref_topic=3119102

You can also use ad-words diagnostic service to solve your issue, please check below:
https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3121934?hl=en&ref_topic=3119071

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks
Anuraj Singh

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi John,
Ads are Approved, -ve keywords are doing very well.quality Score is enough high, But Still there is no impression or Clicks.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi shiv,

Just addition to above suggestions. Maybe you were checking the impression too early and by now you must have received some impressions.
If you are still not seeing any impressions, please check your budget plus confirm your billing.

Hope this helps.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shiv B
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

shiv,
As Zaiden said, It takes some time to get impressions and clicks, wait for a while and check back later. In the mean while check all the basic set up once to know whether you had done any mistake unknowingly.
Once use Ad preview tool and check whether your ads are showing in preview search or not, with the keywords you had set in the campaign. If your ads are not showing in the preview then it won't show up in actual search also. You can also know the reason why your ads are not showing in search.

Thanks and Regards
John.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I found Real Culprit:
i am using Same Keyword with different match type in different Adgroup(I know its very old Technique to optimize) With Positive keywords of exact match Adgroup in negative keyword in Phrase match ad group and Similiarly For Phrase and broad match match adgroup .
But I am getting Some Problem with this type of optimization ..
Most Of the Exact match Adgroup's keyword is not Triggring due to conflicting of keywords.