Why does this have QS of 1?[ Edited ]
April 2014 - last edited April 2014
Im bidding on keyword "beauty shops for sale"
for THIS page..
Call me crazy, but why on earth did my QS drop to 1? (it was 5 at one point)
How much more relevant can this get?
Re: Why does this have QS of 1?
Thanks for your question. Quality Score is based on a number of different factors. We calculate Quality Score by:
- Your keyword's expected clickthrough rate (CTR): The expected CTR is based in part on the keyword's past CTR, or how often that keyword led to clicks on your ad
- Your display URL's past CTR: How often you received clicks with your display URL
- Your account history: The overall CTR of all the ads and keywords in your account
- The quality of your landing page: How relevant, transparent, and easy-to-navigate your page is
- Your keyword/ad relevance: How relevant your keyword is to your ads
- Your keyword/search relevance: How relevant your keyword is to what a customer searches for
- Geographic performance: How successful your account has been in the regions you're targeting
- Your ad's performance on a site: How well your ad's been doing on this and similar sites (if you're targeting the Display Network)
- Your targeted devices: How well your ads have been performing on different types of devices, like desktops/laptops, mobile devices, and tablets – you get different Quality Scores for different types of devices
So it's difficult to tell why exactly your quality score has dropped. Here is a link if you would like more information on how we calculate quality score. Also, if you would like to increase your quality score, here is the link for that as well.
Hope that helps.