AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why Keyword Planner Search with a Landing Page give results that are very irrelevant?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Some time ago, when I was entering a Landing Page to the Keyword Planner, a lot of relevant (to this particular landing page) keywords were resulted. Now, I see only irrelevant keywords which come from all over the site. For example if I have 2 very different categories (Shoes & Mobile Phones) and search by their Url, I will have the same results in Keyword Planner Suggestions.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why Keyword Planner Search with a Landing Page give results that are very irrelevant?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... This is a machine.... And it is not perfect though usually brings good results with  retail sites.

Is there a clear site map?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you very much for your reply. The strange thing is that 20-30 days before the results were pretty good but now are crap...The site is an aggregator with a lot of retail categories. I have also send a feedback to Google Support. When they reply, I'll post it here. Thanks anyway