AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why I got Enough Clicks but no Conversion?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got Enough clicks to my Ads, But No conversion. Hardly we get 1 conversion in a day. I have taken 10 to 14 keywords in an adgroup. out of which only 2 keywords geting clicks. I have around 10 adgroups & out of which only 3 Adgroups geting enough impression & clicks. I thought it was due to budget So i have created 3 campaigns & under which there are 10 adgroups. As its a B2B campaign & i need leads all the campaigns are Search ad only. 

The keywords quality score is average 6/10 or 5/10. Bidding also for Top page bidding. 

This is my Landing page.

http://www.stercodigitex.com/promotion/india/website-design/

If someone can guide me regarding improving anything & get some conversion from my Adwords account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why I got Enough Clicks but no Conversion?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

The best would be to first identify right set of search terms which are giving conversions to you. Then based on that, you can add them as keywords inside the account so as to strengthen the account and strive for more leads. Similarly, review the irrelevant terms and add them as negative keywords to prevent your ad from showing on unwanted queries.

Also, I would suggest reviewing the keywords that are not drawing good quality traffic/leads for your account and try to find some other alternatives for them. 

Pankaj

Re: Why I got Enough Clicks but no Conversion?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I did this already because there are hardly 2 to 3 keywords & related search from which i usually get conversion. like i have taken keyword +website +design +company & i get some conversion for related search term only. The rest of keywords are nt performing. I have added some negative keyword also. Talked to Google several time regarding improving conversion but they always says its a new account leave it after editing & everything is perfect in your ad. The campaigns were created in March 1st week. Everyday i lost 3k through this account but no conversion. Can you pls guide me with any other tricks for improving conversion.
Thanks
Sterco