AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why I didn't get any impressions upon few targeted placements?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

I am frequent user of adwords for so many campaign in past. While currently i am facing one issue with my display ads that no any impressions upon few targeted placements? Please see the attachment for the same.

Untitled 3.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prem Nath
September 2015

Re: Why I didn't get any impressions upon few targeted placements?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Prem,

There can be many reasons for not getting impressions in selected placements.
1. Make sure the selected placements are part of Adwords content network.
2. Not all placements accept all types of ads. Some placements only accepts text ads and some only image ads of specific sizes. So try both text and image ads and use all available image ad sizes.
3. Some placements have very high competition due to a niche subject/industry or popularity. So you may have to bid higher to get impressions. Check you bids.
4. Highly restrictive targeting, for example placements + keywords, which restricts the opportunity to get impressions on a specific placement. So check your selected targeting options.

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Deepak,

While i am done with all points 1to4. Now review it again & getting support with Adwords help team.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Prem,

There can be many reasons for not getting impressions in selected placements.
1. Make sure the selected placements are part of Adwords content network.
2. Not all placements accept all types of ads. Some placements only accepts text ads and some only image ads of specific sizes. So try both text and image ads and use all available image ad sizes.
3. Some placements have very high competition due to a niche subject/industry or popularity. So you may have to bid higher to get impressions. Check you bids.
4. Highly restrictive targeting, for example placements + keywords, which restricts the opportunity to get impressions on a specific placement. So check your selected targeting options.

Deepak
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Deepak,

While i am done with all points 1to4. Now review it again & getting support with Adwords help team.