AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Why Adwords says some keywords don't show up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

When I added few of the keywords as negative keywords, Ad-words says that your few of the keywords are not showing up due to negative keywords that you add.

When I check Search term report, keywords which I want to target more are not getting clicks. In this case, How do I get more clicks with my targeted keywords?

Thanks

John

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why Adwords says some keywords don't show up?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi John,
That's the purpose of negative keywords. If you add a negative keyword, your ads will not show when someone does a search that includes that negative keyword.

To get more clicks/impressions on the keywords that you want to target, make sure they're not added as negative keywords.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why Adwords says some keywords don't show up?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi John,
That's the purpose of negative keywords. If you add a negative keyword, your ads will not show when someone does a search that includes that negative keyword.

To get more clicks/impressions on the keywords that you want to target, make sure they're not added as negative keywords.