AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Which is custom target CPA bid for my Google search network campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today, I got notification on Google Adwords regarding conversion optimizer. Now, My Google search network text ad campaign is eligible for conversion optimizer.

But, I have big confusion to set up Custom Target CPA.

My average order value from that campaign is $71.00 So, I can pay $7.00 to $10.00 for one Ecommerce conversion. (~One online transaction)

Google shows me $37.50 recommend bid to start with. Honestly, I can't pay $37.50 for one conversion.

Now, There is one option where I can set up custom target CPA bid.

If I will add $10.00 so what will happen. Google will charge me $10.00 for one conversion or It may CPC for conversion click.

Will it create impact to my existing impressions and clicks?

Right now, I am getting 3 conversion on daily bases. And, I am looking forward for daily 10 conversion via Conversion optimizer.

So, How can I set up custom bid and daily budget require to get it done?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Which is custom target CPA bid for my Google search network campai

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anand,

#1. Google recommend starget CPA on the basis campaigns previous conversion history, cost per conversion and Avg CPC. If Google recommends you $37 it means you are currently getting conversion at similar CPA.
#2. if you set $10, it is vry less as campared with the recommended CPA. So it is the chances that your campaigns will not perform well.

#3. As you have said that you are getting 3 conversios per day. This is very less data to perform the target CPA. Thus wait for some more time and then enable the Target CPA.

Please read the Article for more info:-
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Determine-Bid-Strategy-Based-on-Your-Conversio...
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’