AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Which ad format is good for a jewellery website in india : Image ads or Text ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am creating a ppc campaign(search with display with all feature) for a jewellery website, But there is some confusion between image ads and text ads Please share your views about image ads and text ads. Which one is good and why.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Which ad format is good for a jewellery website in india : Image ads or Text ads

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Gaurav,

If you are selling online then 1 other important platform is shopping ads.

In addition, you can continue with the text ads with search network only(all features).

If you wish to continue with the Display network also then instead of text ads, use image ads.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In India, Shopping ads is not supported. I have to go with text and image ads. But Which one is better image or text. I have researched some competitor campaign. They all are running image ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Gaurav,

Image Adverts are a lot more visual and will usually cost less per click than search, however saying this they also usually will receive lower click through and conversion rates.

With jewellery, since it can look absolutely gorgeous, I would definitely recommend at least a little bit of display.

However people will also search quite frequently for jewellery and this could be a big converter for yourself.

If it was me I'd take my budget and split it 70% search and 30% display.

Hope this helps,

Find out more about the Search Network - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722047

Find out more about the Display Network - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404190?hl=en-GB

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Gaurav,

In India, PLA(Product Listing Ads) are there.

Both search ads and display ads have their own importance.

Search ads are best suited for conversions as user is actually searching for the same.

But display ads are not best suited for conversions as user is not actually looking to buy such products, the ads are shown various targeting methods including topics, interests.

So ads will be shown to the user ever he/she is looking something else related to that topic. 

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’