AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Which Metrics to focus while analyzing an Ecommerce client apart from the basic ones?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I have an ecommerce account which I have to analyze on very micro level. Please let me know the actual metrics to focus for the analysis.

Thank You

Pranay

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pranay T
May

Which Metrics to focus while analyzing an Ecommerce client apart from the basic ones?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pranay,

To analyze a shopping campaign in terms of performance, the most important thing I would look at is revenue and ROI over time & maybe top selling products - in terms of number of items sold.

To improve campaign performance, here are a few things I would look at:

- One of the most important things in an ecomm account is the product feed. This needs to be completely optimized with keywords & accurate product descriptions & as many attributes as possible.

- If the feed is already uploaded, there may be issues with the feed - Check for errors & disapprovals.

- Ensure good quality product images are used

- Run SQRs regularly

- Overall campaign structure & product groups

- Set up separate campaigns for top selling products etc. and set appropriate campaign priorities

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank You Shweta.