AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Where do I find a list of Google Search Partners?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where do I find a list of Google Search Partners?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where do I find a list of Google Search Partners?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I don't believe Google publishes a full list of the sites identified as "search partners" in AdWords. A sample listing can be found here.

To the best of my knowledge, the list of "partner" websites has always been subject to change without notice--and that an account might or might not wind up having ads served on all of the "partner" sites. (So just because Website A was a "search partner" did not guarantee that your ads would end up being displayed on Website A.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Let me stress that the list of Search Partner websites is subject to change without notice and does change with some frequency.

A list from 2003is not going to be at all accurate.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@theresa_zook: i am agree with you..i have not accurate list of Google search partners but search network also includes Google Search, Google Shopping, Google Maps, Google Images, and Google Groups. and i know only 2-3 search partners websites i.e ask.com, aol.com and about.com

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hey,

I just spoke to a Google Rep regarding this.. but they said that this was completely confidential data even to them!

Just for reference... heres are 2 very nice articles on what how to judge & optimize your account if your Search Partners doesn't perform well for you:
http://www.epiphanysearch.co.uk/blog/2010/03/the-impact-of-googles-search-partners-on-your-adwords-c...
http://www.ppc-epiphany.com/2012/04/02/targeting-search-partners/

Hope this is useful!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How Convenient. I should start a company and charge money per click and then provide only a small fraction of those clicks and have my own partner sites where I can clearly show your getting your money's worth, but I do not have to disclose what sites are being clicked on... In the meantime i pay for advertising with Yelp, Yext, YP, Foursquare, Google Adwords, and who knows.. I may actually be playing for advertising from a gogle partner and be double dinged on charges... where clicks add up on multiple sites...

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.