AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Where can i find some benchmarks for various performance metrics?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I was looking to find some benchmarks for various campaign performance metrics like CTR,view rate,Avg.CPV,Avg CPC etc for a beauty product brand. Even if i found something they where either vague or not related to my niche. Can someone help..?? 

Is there any place on the internet where marketers can share their own performance metrics (of course without sharing the client details) so that we can analyze them by comparing? If not can't we think about something like that may be inside this community itself or may be outside. Expecting your views and responses..!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where can i find some benchmarks for various performance metrics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In case you share some more details around your account (clicks, conversions, etc..., I think you can get more insights from different AdWords Community members here itself Smiley Happy

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I would love to do that. But won't it be against the rules of this community?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

It really depends upon you how would you actually want to discuss with the Community. Of course I am not saying that you should share the domain URL. It's up-to you.

Community can discuss that in general if it's about low CTR, low ad rank etc...as some of the example metrics.

Pankaj