AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Where and how to Check my Below first page bid ad ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, Hi.. My all Adword Expert

Few day ago i use adword for advertise my website and i target some keyword but it's below first page bid and i want to check my ad on online but i cant to do this so please help me let me suggestion Where and how to Check my Below first page bid ad ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where and how to Check my Below first page bid ad ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Sohel,

Welcome to Adwords Community !

Have you tried Ad preview and diagnosis tool ? If not, check it. This tools provides the same results as Google search results and shows where your Ads is appearing in Search results without accumulating any impressions.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Sohel S

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You can use the ad preview and diagnosis tool to view your ads without accruing any impressions on your account (Viewing your ads through a standard search will cause impressions to accrue on your account and this can harm your ctr) Information on Ad preview and diagnosis can be found here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6055751?rd=1

With regard to your first page bid estimate: quality score is a very important factor in first page bid estimate, so take a look at the quality scores of your keywords (either add the quality score column or hover over the speech bubble per keyword) Consider editing/pausing keywords with low quality scores. Here are some articles that you may find useful

Get your ads to show in the first page

Check and understand quality score

I hope this helps you, good luck!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sohel,

Try filters and customizing columns to help guide you in your bidding strategy.

Kim

1.2.2014.png

You can also customize your columns to display estimated first page bid requirements to guide you in your bidding strategy

1.2.2014 -2.png

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'