AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Where Can I Get Help With Optimizing My Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know it seems silly to ask this in a forum that can provide the help, but I would prefer to talk with someone on the phone if possible.  I feel like my Adwords campaign is not as effective as it used to be and I have received an increased number of phone calls from people looking for things that are not affiliated with my business.  Just trying to get some help on steering the correct customers toward my business.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Where Can I Get Help With Optimizing My Campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

It is against the community guidelines to assist outside of these forums. And it is against community guidelines to solicit or advertise for help. 

If you feel you need to hire a professional to assist you, you should use the Google Partners search system to research and review companies in your area. Only badged Google Partners are listed and these are qualified to assist you with a focus on AdWords Best Practices. This puts you in complete control of the hiring process.

This community is happy to answer specific questions but please make a new thread and provide as much info as possible regarding your issue. 

Kind Regards,

James