AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

When will CPA be available for PLA (and not just for a select group of merchants?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Despite the fact that their are plenty of references about using cost-per-aquisition on product listing ads, it is a feature that I've been told currently only works for a select group of merchants. 

In my own account, I am able to turn it on, but it only shuts off all my ads. 

When will this be available to all merchants that are interested in using it?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CommunityMini (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: When will CPA be available for PLA (and not just for a select group of merchants?)

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi musicforte,

Thanks for your question!

First, to clarify, it's actually CPA % bidding, not CPA. The two are different. Some advertisers (it sounds like you are part of this group) do see that their accounts are eligible to go on to conversion optimizer, but this bidding option actually isn't compatible with PLAs, so I wanted to clear that up first.

As for when this bidding option will become more widely available, right now it is a beta feature and only available to select accounts. Hopefully it'll open up to all accounts soon, but I can't give a specific timeline right now. I encourage you to keep an  eye on the AdWords blog, as this is where we post these types of updates.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Anne

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CommunityMini (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: When will CPA be available for PLA (and not just for a select group of merchants?)

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi musicforte,

Thanks for your question!

First, to clarify, it's actually CPA % bidding, not CPA. The two are different. Some advertisers (it sounds like you are part of this group) do see that their accounts are eligible to go on to conversion optimizer, but this bidding option actually isn't compatible with PLAs, so I wanted to clear that up first.

As for when this bidding option will become more widely available, right now it is a beta feature and only available to select accounts. Hopefully it'll open up to all accounts soon, but I can't give a specific timeline right now. I encourage you to keep an  eye on the AdWords blog, as this is where we post these types of updates.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Anne