AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Whats the best way to Calculate ROI?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello friends, can you explain me that how i can make ROI Analysis of Google Adwords Campaign.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dharam Dagur
September 2015

Re: Whats the best way to Calculate ROI?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

This is a very interesting question and I have to say the answer depends on what industry you are serving. 

Normally the formula will be 

(Revenue - AdSpent ) / Adspent *100 

But this is one time calculation and in case of some industries like ecom it might not be entirely correct one as acquired customer ends up spending a lot more thatn 1st time purchase on ecom websites where you might want to consider analytics custom variables to track revenue from a particular customer over a period of time.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dharam Dagur
September 2015

Re: Whats the best way to Calculate ROI?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

This is a very interesting question and I have to say the answer depends on what industry you are serving. 

Normally the formula will be 

(Revenue - AdSpent ) / Adspent *100 

But this is one time calculation and in case of some industries like ecom it might not be entirely correct one as acquired customer ends up spending a lot more thatn 1st time purchase on ecom websites where you might want to consider analytics custom variables to track revenue from a particular customer over a period of time.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog