AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What's your experience by acheiving daily budget exactly at 11.59pm?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would like to know how you are acheiving daily budget exactly at 11.59pm.

I know Google adwords will like to change 20% more for some days. I am trying to acheive

exactly at 11.59pm but no luck. What is your experience and what way you acheived.

Condition:

Ad should show throught the day. (standard ok, if you select accelrated tell me hw did you do to acheive)

No need to stop between day or hour.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What's your experience by acheiving daily budget exactly at 11.59pm?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Raj V

Raj
AdWords is an auction based advertising platform, As in any auction you do not control how many "peers" (i.e other advertisers will participate) and whether your offering (i.e your ad) will get into the auction (i.e. will be shown), and more important, will be getting the attention of users (i.e. will be clicked).
You can optimize the campaign to increase the chances of winning the auction and getting the ad to be clicked. But, since you have no control of the other participants and the audiences - you actually cannot set the budget to be executed at a given specific time stamp.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’