AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What's the difference between impressions in a call only campaign and phone impressions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user

What's the difference between impressions in a call only campaign and phone impressions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just to elaborate I mean to say that within a Call Only campaign we have the impressions column showing a higher number and phone impressions column showing a lower number. So this means not all impressions are shown on a mobile device.

But technically all ads from a call only campaign should show on devices that can make a call. I checked from the segments

and tablets have no impressions. Why is there this difference? I have Ad extensions active as well. Is there a link with extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please answer this question

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Ali T,

Here is the statement by Google regarding Phone impressions:

Phone impressions are the number of times your ad either showed with a Google forwarding phone number or could have led to a phone call from your website.

What this means: We measure phone impressions based on when your ad showed with a Google forwarding number, or a Google forwarding number could have been shown to a potential customer on your website.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’