AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What is the primary reason for increasing the CPC (cost per click) ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vishav Dadhwal
September 2015

Re: What is the primary reason for increasing the CPC (cost per click)

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Vishav,

It's a little unclear from your question whether you're asking about why an advertiser might want to raise their bid (max CPC), or if you want to know why average CPC is likely to go up. If you tell us more about your situation, we might be able to give you a better answer.

In general, an advertiser would want to raise the max CPC in order to get a higher position on the search results page or to increase impression share. They might also set a higher max CPC for particular parts of a campaign that are more valuable--for example, bidding higher on keywords that they decide are more likely to lead to sales.

Average CPC may go up if an advertiser's competitors start bidding higher, or if that advertiser's quality score has dropped.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

There could be many reasons but the prime reason could be Ad Rank going down in comparison to your competitors as per my understanding.

Sometimes seasonality also impacts the CPC and results in increased Cost per click.

Pankaj

factors are directly impacted by increase the adwords ad budget ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: factors are directly impacted by increase the adwords ad budget ?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning?

Is this an exam question? If it is, please be aware that it is against Community guidelines to post exam questions to the forum or to ask for help answering them.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

which factors directly impacted by increase the adwords ad budget ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Vishav,

Advertising your AdWords test taking services on your Google+ page and on youtube is not a very smart idea Smiley Happy

It is like bragging about what you stole to the person from who you stole 

https://plus.google.com/+vishavdadhwal/posts/YWF3xbZjYeU

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Adrin B
you are right this is not good idea according to this

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world"
"Buddha"

you think that this is wrong posting Q/A answers . there is nothing wrong or right everything depend upon your thought whatever you think things create (mean) according to you .things thats good (right) for you may be not good(right) for me because you think differently I think differently .
there is nothing right or nothing wrong. you right according to you and i'm right according to me ( thought). don't thing i'm proving to you i'm right or wrong .

"There is nothing wrong or nothing right "

Re: factors are directly impacted by increase the adwords ad budget ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Theresa

Sorry & thanks for helping