AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What is the average conversion rate for Apparel Industry in India?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create business proposal for a client a new footwear website sells Imported Shoes in INDIA, where I have a monthly budget of 10,00.000 rupees and trying to achieve 20,000 conversions in 6 months, Is it feasible? and what average conversion rate I should assume for this Industry? Please if possible also cite the Source of the data. Thankyou so much!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the average conversion rate for Apparel Industry in India?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you use the Keyword Planner to identify right set of keywords and estimated Conversions and Estimated Average Cost per Acquisition. Read this help center reference to understand how you can use the Keyword Planner to create that estimated plan:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3022575

Also, I found this article on Customer journey to online purchase for different industries. You might be interested in reading this as well:- https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/tools/customer-journey-to-online-purchase.html#!/the-us/arts-and-ent...

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Conversion rate is influnced both by website experience+value proposition and by traffic relevance. If both of this factors are ok, I would say that 2% is an average conversion rate for such industry based on my personal experience. Honestly speaking I have managed footwear campaigns only for websites which were targeting USA and Germany, but I think it's similar worldwide.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Pankaj and Alexy C,

Thankyou so much I used Keyword planner but with average converversion of 3% its nearly impossible to achieve 20,000 conversions. I need to answer them if its possible to achieve or not and the feasible metrics (impressions, visits, conversion rate, etc) I would assume for this market.