AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What is a good number of display impression share in GDN and how to achieve it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

May I know any information regarding a good standard value of display impression share?

We saw the ad groups in our campaign have display impression share ranging on 40-60% and wonder whether we could achieve a 90%+ display impression share for these ad groups.

We've already provided the daily campaign budget to be high enough so pretty sure that it's not limited by the budget and the maximum bid also set high enough and the avg. cpc is still below our max bid.

For additional information, we have vary relative CTR in each ad group, good one could range from 1.3 to 1.7 while the worst in the campaign is around 0.8.

Any advices and pointers are highly appreciated, thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The display network is huge.  I I'd say your numbers are fine and a CTR above 1% on display is above average.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry forgot to mention, but we also have few ad groups which display impression share shown as < 10%

If the number 40-60% display impression share is fine, we'd like to know how to increase this number for our other ad groups.