Guide Me
star_border

What if I want to target each & every keyword

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey There 

I want my ad to appear on each and every query that comes from Mobile, no matter how costly is the bid,

what set of keywords should I select/add that my ad should appear most of the times.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What if I want to target each & every keyword

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Manan,

I will recommend you to search keywords from Google Keyword Planner Tool according to your Mobile Campaign Objective (Goal). And select keywords from the list and add in your campaigns.

Because that will be base on Mobile Accessories, New Mobile Phone of All Brands etc.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand

Good to see you

This is not about selling mobiles phones/accessories etc, want to target mobile audience, no matter what keyword
they search, just want to appear on it, already taking help of keyword tool, targeting millions of keywords in broad but what else should I do to target left over queries.

Thanks!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Manan,

Good to see you here...

If you have Unlimited budget and option to bid higher then i will recommend to setup DSA Campaign.

Dynamic Search Ads show based on the content of your website. This means you don't have to maintain lists of keywords or landing pages. Here are a few reasons Dynamic Search Ads can be useful for your campaigns:

• Dynamic Search Ads uses Google's organic web-crawling technology to automatically target relevant search queries based on your website content
  • Incremental traffic from Dynamic Search Ads can fill in gaps in your keyword campaigns for great return on investment (ROI)
  • Dynamic Search Ads offers a powerful way to target ads to many queries through an easy campaign-creation workflow

You can read more from here about DSA:-

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Save-Time-with-Dynamic-Search-Ads/ba-p/512278

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471185?hl=en

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3249700?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Anand

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

DSA doesn't seems to be solution, as website has li'l content, am looking for set of keyword variations that can cover almost every query.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
This is likely to be very difficult to do.

Since your website offers little content, and the keywords you are proposing to use are general and not related to that content, then your QS is going to be very low - probably a 1/10.

It is likely that Google will not show any of your ads because of this, no matter how high you set your bid.

Think about this for a moment.... if you are a user searching for something specific, why would you want to see your ad? Google sees this and understands that not only do users want to see organic results that match their query, but also ads.

If Google simply ran ads based on the bids, then we would never see ads related to our search and that would, in the end, make Google useless to its users.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Totally agree with you, but my business model is like that only , anyways thanks for your reply.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

Have you thought about using the Display Network, and using a vCPM bidding strategy. From what I can work out, your goal is Brand Awareness and this is probably more beneficial than Search Network in some ways.

However, I completely agree with the above comments, if your website isn't relevant to the keywords, they are going to have very low QS and probably wont show at all.

Thanks , Jordan

p.s Good Luck! Smiley Happy