AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What does 'Eligible (Learning)' Bid Strategy mean?

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Other campaigns I have created have always had a status that said 'Eligible' but this recent one I made says 'Eligible (Learning)' what is the difference?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This status is assigned to the campaigns' bid strategies when you select any automatic bidding strategy and the recent changes had effected the Algorithm to work on that particular bidding strategy efficiently.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

A status given to ads that Google has not yet reviewed, but that can still appear on Google search result pages.

Thanks,
Aslam

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @

If you'd like to do a little more reading on the subject, you can review the varying status' that you might encounter here:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722131?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’