Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What could be the reasons not to get a single click on 108,039 impressions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I didn't get a single click from 108,039 impressions. PLease tell me what can be the reasons and how could I get optimize it.

Anand Vishwakarma
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What could be the reasons not to get a single click on 108,039 impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi avish;

Are you running ONLY auto placements on the display network?

Have you added keywords?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

No Moshe, these impressions are from a single placement which is in managed placement. I've added keywords too.

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Avish,

Just to follow, if it's a managed placement, when you hover mouse over the speech bubble, what message are you getting?

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Pankaj, the message is showing "Your ad isn't showing because it lost in the auction to ads with more competitive bids."

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Try increasing the bid on that placement and see if it creates some impact or not. Because as per the message there are other competitors who are bidding relatively high to get their ad displayed on this domain.

Also, I believe that there is a relevancy factor which plays a crucial role in determining whether your ad can be shown on that managed placement or not. So make sure that the product/service you are trying to advertise using that domain matches the best way.

Just few of my thoughts!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Then you should increase your max. cpc to get clicks. I think the avg. pos. of your keyword may be very high due to low cpc bid.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Pankaj,

The placement website is perfectly relevant to my business and our website as well. And I've been using CPA bid for this campaign (Display Network Only) which is enough compititive I think.

Thanks!

Regards, Anand

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

For testing: switch to CPC and increase the bid.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Before changing cpa to cpc i would like to suggest you that first increase cpa bid and look your ad is showing at first page or not. Can i know avg. pos. of your keyword?