AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What campaign is best for someone with a very low budget but a bounce rate of 1.92%,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have a large jewellery site, the customers love it, average page view is 16, time on site 5 minutes and a bounce rate that rarely goes over 2%

The problem is not enough customers and a very low adwords budget,(I need more sales to increase the budget) which campaign would be best for my site?

Silverbling

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What campaign is best for someone with a very low budget but a bounce rate of 1.92%,

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

You have amazinng numbers, I think it would have been great if you also had shared your conversion rate.

If you have high conversion rate then i guess you dont need to do anything just pump more money in same campaigns which are working for you Smiley Happy

If your conversion rate is not as high as you expect then you probably need to find out a reason why your conversion rate is low despite having fabulous numbers in other areas.

In this case you can also try remarketing campaigns for non converted users

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: What campaign is best for someone with a very low budget but a bounce rate of 1.92%,

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I'd agree with theniks, a bounce rate of less than 2% is frankly astonishing - is that across all types of visitors (direct, search, referrals, mobiles, etc)?  In fact, it's so low, I'd personally be tempted to think there's something wrong with the code deployment, or an automatic redirect within the site.

As theniks has said, if your conversion rate is also good you should have little trouble producing a positive Return on Investment (ROI) so then it's just a case of ploughing the profit from the Adwords campaigns back into Adwords and round and round it goes.

Just make absolutely sure you have appropriate conversion tracking in place, it'll be essential with a low budget (well, it's always essential, but even more so, if you see what I mean).

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits