AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

What adwords will yield the highest RPC for my domains?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What adwords will yield the highest RPC for my domains? I currently have 7 domains 4 of which are starting to produce a little revenue. I would like to know how to determine which word/s or phrases produce the highest RPC.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What adwords will yield the highest RPC for my domains?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Test, retest, then test some more. Decide what ROI you need--how much you can afford for each conversion, and set that as a goal. Figure out what each keyword costs per conversion, which keywords produce the most conversions, which keywords get little traffic but produce good, low-cost conversions when they do get traffic. Experiment with different ad messaging, try different pages on your website, etc.

We'd all like to be handed a list and told, "this will work best" but the truth is that every account, every campaign, performs differently. You'll have to do a lot of testing and optimization to figure out what works best for your purposes.

(I'll tell you one thing, though. Many advertisers drastically underestimate the importance of good landing pages on their websites. The best keyword list in the world won't do you any good if visitors decide that your landing page(s) don't match what they're looking for.)

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: What adwords will yield the highest RPC for my domains?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi csisane and welcome to the forum.  What product/service is it that you're promoting via AdWords?  If you have 7 domains presumably you have 7 different companies because otherwise it would sound a lot like you're trying to use AdWords as an "arbitrage" model.

Can you provide the URL of the 7 domains and describe in more detail the nature of your business?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits