AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

We have 4 businesses under one name. Can I have 4 business accounts?

N/A
# 1
N/A

We have 4 distinct businesses under one company name: E.g. Domestic Oven Cleaning, Commercial, Office and Residential Cleaning, Grounds Maintenance/Gardening and finally Property Maintenance. Some clients come to us for all of these but we do have some distinct clients for each part of the business. How can I get to a situation where each of the business has a spot on google. After that we can then experiment with adwords to improve results, but first we need to have the businesses showing up .e.g if someone searches Commercial Cleaning Swindon it makes sense for info about this to appear. Help? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We have 4 businesses under one name. Can I have 4 business account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello,

I believe you are asking about showing up in Google Organic results and later you might want to invest in Google AdWords.
For Organic results, you will have to invest in the keywords for the 4 distinct businesses you have. So for example if someone searches for "office cleaning" that keyword result links to your "Office and Residential Cleaning" page.
For PPC you can organize it using Campaigns, AdGroups and keywords.

-Mehdi

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi Medhi, thank you for the response. I will try this...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello there;
My understanding from your post, is that the businesses are similar; more or less have the same pricing; and owned by the same entity;
Thus; having more than one account, would be a violation of the "double serving" section of the Policy;
However; you can target each business, by setting a separate campaign for each business.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’