AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Voice Search Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, two days ago i made a voice search in my google app, related to one of my very specific keywords that i have in one of my campaigns. Google returned me the ad from that campaign, and because i was curious how they show a voice search in reports, a clicked on my ad. Till now, my click is not reported, and also i can't find my search term in adwords interface.

I would like to know how many times my ads were displayed for voice search, how many clicks i received, what was the cost and how many conversions i had because of that.

Can you please help me with an answer?

Thank you!

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucian B
December 2015

Re: Voice Search Report

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lucian,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Unfortunately segmenting by type of search to show typed vs. voice search is not available in AdWords at this time.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucian B
December 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lucian,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Unfortunately segmenting by type of search to show typed vs. voice search is not available in AdWords at this time.

Cassie

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Cassie,

Though this feature is not available at this time but does adwords count those impressions/click for ads in the account which have been triggered by voice search?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Archit,

Yes, of course--any search on Google search which triggers an ad appearing will be counted as an impression.

Cassie

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Thanks Cassie, for the clarification.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,
Would you show me how to set up for search ad displayed at voice search(or one key in at the search bar of voice search)? Thx.
Cc

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.