1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Video on Landing Page - QS Impact?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a long form video (30 minutes) about my product that is converting very well with paid traffic. 

I'd like to try it on my AW traffic, but I'm concerned it will get a low landing page quality score because the page only contains the video and a button to buy (very little text). The content of the video is high quality, but will AW's bot know that?

Anyone try this?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Video on Landing Page - QS Impact?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Jimmy,

I want to suggest you that pur your keyword in meta tags of your landing page like in title, description, image alt attibutes, heading tags and image title. 

One more tip is that...... put your Landing page url in google adword keyword tool and analyse that what google thinks about your page and related keywords to that page.

Hope these will help !!

Regards

-Vicky

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

No AdWords bot will not know that you have a high quality video.

I agree with voldemrt that you adjust your " title, description, image alt attibutes, heading tags and image title" so that they reflect the content of your video. But that probably isn´t enough, either to gain a higher QS or conversions from your customers. I´d also add some text, for example about the content at issue, some information about your company or yourself and perhaps some links to other relevant websites

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭