Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Video Series: Using Google Analytics to Supercharge AdWords Results

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

The AdWords support team has put together a multi-part, advanced Hangout on Air series all about how to read specific Google Analytics reports and how to use data from Analytics to improve the results you're getting from AdWords.

The video series covers:

(1) How AdWords and Analytics Work Together

(2) Using Ecommerce and Goal Tracking

(3) Using Analytics Data to Improve AdWords Results

(4) Reading Reports: Multi-Channel Funnel, Event Flow, Visitor Flow

(5) Reading Reports: Social, Geographic, and In-page Analytics

If you aren't already using Google Analytics, it's a free website tracking product that can serve as a powerful addition to your AdWords data. If you link your Analytics and AdWords accounts, you can actually see how users that click your ad navigate on your site. You can find more information about Google Analytics here.

Re: Video Series: Using Google Analytics to Supercharge AdWords Result

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Coco,

These are informative video´s. Nice that they did this. But understanding it all gives me problems.

Can Google set up video´s with the same information:

1. With better sound, the sometimes are very difficult to understand. Maybe this is less important for people having English as native language, but I think this information will be listened by people from other countries.

2. Talking slower or repeating important things. Very often they talk so fast that I cannot follow it. Sometimes it is the important remarks they say very fast, and not always understandable.

3. Without the small talk. It is sometimes very difficult to distinguish which is small talk. And with is Important

4. If they show examples, could it possible to use some data, and with everything working?

5. Sometimes on the end of explaining a part they temper there voice, and I cannot understand what they are telling.

6. The quality of the screen is very low, especially when they show screens in Adwords or Analytics. I must zoom in often to see the details of buttons and menus and data. And even than it is often a kind of vague screen.

7. Please talk slower and more articulate.

8. For met it looks they are in a hurry to tell the things. Why the hurry?

Especially the combination that these people talks very fast, and the quality of the sound is low, makes it many times impossible for me to understand what they are talking about. Even if I repeat these parts I cannot understand it.

In part 2 about eCommerce I can not understand what the male person is telling.

About the Analytics: How to Read Reports - Multi-channel Funnel, Event Flow, Visitor Flow video. This video is better with sound and screen. The person is talking fast but is some more understandable. But he has a dialect which makes it difficult for me. (is this Australian dialect?). Listening some longer time to it, I get a little more used to it. It is a kind of endearing.

About Analytics Hangout on Air: How to Read Reports: Social, Geographic, In-page Analytics, this video is better with screen and sound, and I thing the person speaking is not the whole time in a hurry. But even then some sentences are spoken fast.  But i give my compliments to this lady.

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Elja,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'll pass it along to the team.

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't worry Elja, they have a good speech recognition engine. just click on the youtube to take you to that site, then click on captions , then on "English captions" Smiley Happy Please tell me if you can stop laughing after reading the text in full-screen mode 

laughing-with-english-captions.png

Anyway it is 90% accurate.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Coco
** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.