4.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Very poor response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have setup 3 text advertisements, with target areas a Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane for my photography website http://www.digitalstudio.in

My daily budget is Rs. 100 and CPC setting is Rs. 10, yet in a day, the maximum I get is 6 clicks costing just Rs. 38 to Rs. 48.

How can I increase visitors to my websites.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Very poor response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please review your Ad relevancy, quality score and the bid price. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you give an example of keywords and their match types, and of your CTR?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Pashminu, 

Thanks for your question. It's a little tricky to offer any advice without a little more information on how you have set up your campaign. 

However, some useful tips are to ensure you are using a strong call to action such as "Call Now!" or "Learn More!" in your ad text, and to make sure your campaigns are making the most of the available Ad Extensions. These are free ad ons that can help boost your CTR and give your customers more information about your business. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Pashminu,

Did you look at the impression share metrics of your campaign? Is your campaign targeting search network? display network? What is the CTR of campaign? What is the average position? Did you looked at top vs. side metrics under segment to check on which position you are getting most of the clicks?

You can also check Hours of the day report to check profitable hours in a day for you?

Are you targeting good number of quality keywords? Which match type you are using?

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’