Guide Me
star_border

Very Less Conversions with High Cost for Conversions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I have facing issues with one of my client, We are getting very less conversions.

Our Client provides 12 Week Apprenticeship for the courses like Web Development, Web Design & Ruby on Rails, Our goal is people should sign up.

Website Page

We want people should click on apply button on upper Right hand corner and fill in their details and then Client will process with the mailers.

We are not using broad terms; We are using Broad match modifiers, Phrase & Exact terms.

Please see the perfomance of the Campaigns in the month of December 2013:

Untitled.png

We have asked our client to provide me their Office Contact number so that we can use that as Call Extension and Dedicated landing page for SEM and  they are working on this.

Apart from that any other solutions or corrective measures that we can take to imrpove the conversions.

Regards,

Adlift

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AdLift M
September 2015

Re: Very Less Conversions with High Cost for Conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In order to let users click on Apply button, you will have to highlight this from the rest of the navigation. That's my understanding here.

Also, I believe that you should have meaningful info on top of the page like the inforgraphic you have shared which is way too below the first fold; there should be some important bullets what makes you different from your competitors, so that users find it interesting and are willing to apply for a course.

As far as your spreadsheet is concerned, I think you should put more foucs on your Remarketing campaign because the CPA is pretty low for it. Create some good enticing images ads for previous visitors with some added offers.

Search Impression Share for Courses Campaign is pretty low as compared to other advertisers. You should try improving that as well.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your response, we do have another Landing Page Can you please provide your thoughts on this too.

Second Landing Page

Regards,

Adlift

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi AdLift M

First thing first.

You should have not only a search campaign but a display campaign as well. A display campaign can complement your search campaign. Just like Pankaj1782 pointed out you should take advantage of remarketing campaigns but also placement campaign.
Having a placement campaign will allow to to retarget websites,etc were you received conversions thus increasing your ROI.
Second, your display ads should mimic your landing page( this will build rapport with the respondent). Many people often feel lost because either the ad and landing page look like polar opposites.