4.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Very Law ROI due to Re-Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running campaigns for two different companies which are from USA... I getting good inquiries but not setisfide as per i spending...I am got around 35% New Visits....Many people came from re-click on my ads... and because of this i am not able to generate good ROI, i think.... Is there any way to improve "New Visits"... Or Block Ads for those people who revisit my site....

Re: Very Law ROI due to Re-Clicks

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi KuldipVyas

Are your campaigns running on the display network? If so you can use frequency capping to control the amount of ad impressions to unique users. Here is a URL below -

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=117579

Best Regards

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

There is no way to block ads for people who already visited your site or clicked your ad.
I am kind of curious why people would like to visit your website again and again. Do they need to do a lot of research before purchasing or making an inquiry? Or do they just "happen to", incidentally, un-intentionally, visit you again, although they don´t really need or have to?

Anyway, if that is the case, one way of making them concious about who the advertiser is, could be to insert your brand name in the ad, maybe even in the ad title.

By the way, do returning visitors searching for the same keyword as of their first visit you think?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I remembered the same scenario that our PPC campaign experienced a year ago. The VP of our business development caught our attention and said," It is alarming that people simply come and go and how come our website was not even retained on their minds?". Hmmm, that was a good question, Why do visitors keep on clicking the ads instead of visiting us directly to our website? When they think of movie schedule,Why do they have to do a search again ? Maybe it is because people love search that much? Not really! 

In your case, I suggest that you need to evaluate your website. Yes, you already have clicks, but according to you majority are coming from reclicks.If your daily budget is exhausted by this redundancy, then you are missing to be seen by another set of potential clients.

But what happened to those reclicks, were they converted already ? How about new visitors, do they response positively?

More Power,
Loraine