3.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Value Track Reports in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are Value Tracking reports available in Google Adwords or we have to use Google Analytics for it?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Value Track Reports in Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kanishta,

In a nutshell: You can configure and view it in the AdWords account.

You can give a conversion a monetary value. This helps show which conversions are worth more than others, and allows you to better see your campaign’s return on investment. Use this path to set the $value/conversion: Tools and Analysis/Conversions/Settings.

In the Campaigns view, you select Columns/Customize columns/Conversions and the specific value-related metrics you wish to display in the table.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, But my question is related to "ValueTrack" reports in AdWords ie reports generted from coded destination URL.

Are Value Tracking reports available in Google Adwords or we have to use Google Analytics for it?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Not quite sure what you mean.  The ValueTrack parameters simply insert additional info into your destination URLs that you can use for your own tracking purposes.  One place to look is in your web server log files.  Or, maybe you have a third-party tracking software solution that needs a specific format?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

BTW, are you aware of auto-tagging?  If you have auto-tagging turned on and have linked your AdWords account to your Analytics account, you should have plenty of data to chew on.  I prefer to go directly to the log files (because you get bot data there as well), but many people like the Analytics graphical format.  See:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1752125

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My question is like Auto tagging reports are visible only in Google Analytics, where are Value Tracking Reports visible? Google Analytics or in Adwords?