3.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Using Ad Extensions for improved Adrank, multiple locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I'm aware that Google has recently added the use of "ad extensions" to the formula of calculating ad rank.....I'm trying to figure out how to best incorporate/make available some kind of Ad Extension into my text ads.  I use a third party dedicated landing page creator for a client who has a "regional" (multi-location) landing page.

This is a templated landing page that is used for 4 unique regions, with each region having 25 + - individual locations featured on one landing page. There is a set of "common Ad Groups" shared across each of the regional landing pages.  There are multiple landing pages for each "region" which have been optimized for AdGroup relevancy.

Each of those 25 + locations that are featured on the landing page(s), obviously has it's own G+ page, as well as own address, and phone number, reviews and social connections.  This eliminates most (all??) of the available extension formats.  I know that the beta "image extension" could be a possibility, and have requested to be added to the "beta list", but other than that I am at a loss...

Beyond creating an landing page "template" for each and every individual location does anyone have any Ideas/Suggestions....on how I might approach the inclusion of Ad Extensions??.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Using Ad Extensions for improved Adrank, multiple locations

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Honestly; It sounds that you are doing all by the book, I wish all advertisers would set  / structure campaigns as you  have done....

What are your QSs?

How are the ads doing relative to the competitors?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Using Ad Extensions for improved Adrank, multiple locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks....but I think my book needs another chapter....perhaps Google with come up with another extension for situations like this.... Smiley Happy

QS varies ....I did not mention I have this "situation" in several client accounts that are set up the same way (regional pages)....So I guess I shall just have to wait on the image beta approval.