AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Use Sitelink Extensions to expand on your ad!

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Are you looking to make your ad really stand out? Consider adding Sitelink Extensions! Sitelink extensions help expand upon your ad while also giving users the opportunity to click on the exact service of yours they are looking for. This extension lets you show links to different pages from your website in addition to the main landing page you have set for your ads. These links will show beneath the text of your ads.

Setting up sitelinks comes at no extra charge, you are only charged if someone actually clicks on the sitelinks. The amount you are charged would be the same as if they clicked on the headline of your ad. You can activate the sitelinks when you first create a campaign or from the ad extensions tab in an already created campaign. For more information about the benefits and setting up sitelink extensions, please reference the following AdWords Help Center article:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375416

If you have any additional questions about using Sitelink extensions, I am on this thread and will be happy to answer any questions!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Use Sitelink Extensions to expand on your ad!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for the great post Sherry. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for the great post Sherry. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've been writing sitelink extensions for my campaigns but they overwrite one another. Can you help me with this?

Thanks! Isabelle